Thursday, February 6, 2014

Not ashamed.


I am tired of living an unrecognizable, indistinguishable, dim life as a light for Christ. 


Matthew 5:13 & 14 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."  vs. 16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." 

 I claim to be a Christian and I want to live up to that claim as best I can. I am not ashamed of who I am, or the God I serve. I am choosing to set myself up on a hill, and be a bright and shining city for Jesus. 



 Romans 1:16a " For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..."


.  
 I encourage you to take a stand, and show your love for Christ. To live up to the word Christian. To not be ashamed



 To let your light so shine before men. 

With love,
Maggie Ann. 

No comments:

Post a Comment